Saturday, September 9, 2017
Gates open at 2 p.m.
Beer/Wine/Spirit sampling from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tickets will be on sale online, St. Mary's Care Center in Winsted, MN, and at Blue Note Ballroom in Winsted, MN
- Hammerschlagen Game
- Bean Bag contest
- Live music
- Other TBD
Food/Beverages (cash only)
- Winsted Lions Club - brats, hot dogs, sauerkraut
- Holy Trinity Knights of Columbus - grilled pork chops
- Casey's General Store - pizza
- Blue Note Bar - beer, pop, bottled water, mixed drinks
Best of the Fest
- Vote for your favorite beer and wine
- Voting open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Winners will be announced here.
Early Bird Prices through Aug15, 2017 - $25.00
At the Gate day of the festival $35.00
Sober Driver $10.00 at all times
Tickets can also be purchased at
St. Mary's Care Center
the Blue Note Ballroom
Craft Beer Booming in Minnesota
Check out several of the brews mentioned in this segment, and more Winsted, MN. From KMSP-TV.